- Users with disabilities (and any other users) who wish to make a data deletion request, data portability request and/or information disclosure request can also contact us by calling us at: 855-442-2668; or emailing us at: email@example.com.
- Where you make a data deletion request, data portability request and/or information disclosure request through an authorized agent, we will require that you or the authorized agent provide us with a valid written authorization executed by both parties, with the validity of such document determined by us in our reasonable, good faith discretion. Please submit such documentation to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that account.
- We will only use personal information in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a twelve (12)-month period.